Saturday, June 21, 2014

Inspire and be Inspired

If we are lucky we come across people in our lives that make a big difference.  A year ago  I was fortunate enough to meet such a person. Sonya is one of those rare and special souls that you are grateful to know and spend time with.  She helped me coordinate the Whiteboard session last year at UNT and if you ever need to run an event there is no one better.  She is a Veteran of Desert Storm/Shield and a true connector of people.   I am thankful for her friendship and for helping me be a better person and a better coach.  She inspires me to be the best I can be so I would like to share some of the quotes she has shared with me.  

"Relationships are like elevators--the right people will take you up while the wrong people will take you down." Van Moody

"You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with."  Unknown

"People seldom do things to the best of their ability.  They do things to the best of their willingness."  Author Unknown




No comments:

Post a Comment