Thursday, April 16, 2015

Team Building




I wish I could find more time to read but what I have discovered is that I can find time to listen to podcasts almost everyday.  I find time when I am in my car and when I work out. One of my favorites is the EntreLeadership Podcast https://www.entreleadership.com/posts.podcast.  They have a great variety of leadership, personal growth, team growth, and profit growth.  I highly recommend you download one and test it out.

Here is an early one I listened to by Dave Ramsey about team building.

The 5 Destroyers of Team Unity
1. Poor communication
2. Gossip/complaining
3. Unresolved disagreements
4. Lack of shared purpose
5. Incompetence

6 Qualities of an Ideal Team Member
1. Share Mission/vision
2.  Deliver WOW care with genuine passion
3.  Can, and like to be challenged
4.  Committed to continued improvement
5.  Must play well with others
6.  Inspiring to others


No comments:

Post a Comment