Friday, October 31, 2014

Leadership by Jim Rohn


I just received my complete set of Jim Rohn's Guides and I am really looking forward to diving in to some new material.

Starting next week I am going to start a series on how to develop your Leadership Philosophy based on the teaching of Chris Widener a disciple of Jim Rohn.

I have found http://www.success.com to be a great resource to purchase materials and to find articles, links, checklists, videos and blogs.  I also appreciate that the site runs a lot of regular sales and discounts on material. I will make sure and promote the next sale on my twitter @coachkarenblair if you are interested in stocking up on some new personal and professional growth materials. Also, if you are interested in the Jim Rohn set you can find it at The Success Store.

Here are just a few sample quotes from the Guides:

A life best lived is a life by design. Not by accident, and not by just walking through the day careening from wall to wall and managing to survive. That's okay.  But if you can start giving your life dimension and design and color and objectives and purpose, the results can be staggering.

From The Jim Rohn Guide to Goal Setting

Be strong but not rude.
Be kind but not weak.
Be bold but not a bully.
Be humble but not timid.
Be thoughtful but not lazy.
Be proud but not arrogant.
Have humor without folly.

From The Jim Rohn Guide to Leadership

If you have read the series and have a favorite please leave me a comment and I will make sure and start with that one!




No comments:

Post a Comment